Subject: [Leica] I have Jobo!
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 14:31:17 -0700

I never succeeded in getting a 4x5 tank to develop film evenly, but for 120
and 35mm, I found the traditional spiral film holders and tanks that could
be inverted did a reasonable job.  (One roll at a time size tank.)  I used
dilute developer and long agitation cycles.  With the agitation, I learned
a pattern of agitation that worked well for 120 film -- a combination of
inversion and twisting.  One edge was a bit denser than the average, but I
could offset that in the darkroom printing.  With 8x10 film I did tray
development -- in the dark.

I certainly don't miss these issues with digital!

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I have Jobo!)