Subject: [Leica] People at the local festival of the Gracia neighborhood
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 13:10:04 -0500

This is a very good set.  I want to call out the image of the young woman
holding an infant as especially touching in a human sense.  Also, I
appreciate you working with the young African woman and getting several
solid images.

After reading a Diane Arbus portfolio of her early works(1958-1962) she
would engage with her subject intentionally getting involved with them.  In
her notebooks she exalted in the differences and uniqueness of every
situation.

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 10:19?AM Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>