Subject: [Leica] The good old days
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 13:07:19 -0700

I miss these old,cluttered,past their prime stores.....?? Looking for
something specific is a real challenge... but LOTS of fun....

Was about 13 when I went to NYC for the first time on my own and
wandered through half a dozen..... Olden, 47th Street, others... they
were all crowded together....

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com