Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - Musical Still Life
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 23:23:57 -0500

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023  Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at gmail.com>wrote:

>Alan, I really love this picture, really amazing high quality, before to
read your description it called my attention the sharp violin and the
slightly out of >focus of the score, now I understand, great knowledge and
use of the allways magnificent large format!

>I have a small darkroom at home but sometimes I go to a fantastic one with
great stuff, one of my friends works on large format from 4x5 to 8x10, the
>16x20 enlargements are beautiful!!! Large format is something serious
giving a fantastic tonalities, unsurpassed in my opinion.

>Cheers
>Lluis
Thank you, Lluis.

--