Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 28: a day in Madrid
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 21:27:42 +0200

Most of the photos for the mid-July week were taken on Friday the 14th, a
day I spent in Madrid, renewing my passport at the Polish consulate and
visiting several exhibitions. It was hot to walk around the big city, but I
still enjoyed the people and the art. And as always, I was grateful to have
the high-speed train that makes such a day trip possible?leave Alicante at
7:20, have almost 12 hours in Madrid, be back before midnight. And Madrid is
440 km from Alicante. There are still flights from here to Madrid, but
nobody uses them except when they have a connection in Madrid to somewhere
else (as when we go to the US).

Besides Madrid, there are a few cycling photos at the end, mostly involving
cute animals. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4039

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman