Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 05:05:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is all over the place.  First is a native
wildflower that is both prolific and thrives under almost any environmental
condition:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/these+thrive+on+utter+abuse.jpg.html

While feeding the dinosaurs I noticed the sun coming through one of my
pride of barbados:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/sunrise+through+the+Pride+of+Barbados.jpg.html

I do appreciate the rendering of the old 50-60's high speed normal lenses;

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/rock+rose+with+nikor+1_2.jpg.html

These seed pods caught my sleeve as if to say, "what about us?":

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/future+crepe+myrtles.jpg.html

>From one of our walks around the neighborhood:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/crepe+myrtle+blooms+turning+into+seeds.jpg.html

I have listening to talks on time and space(Webb telescope inspiration) saw
this vine on a pole and thought about circles moving through space and time:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/circles+in+time+and+space.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don