Subject: [Leica] Four new film portraits
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:28:36 +0530

Nice. Like all.

Just got GAS and bought two film cameras at fire sale prices a couple of
days ago (about 30% of KEH selling prices) - both Nikons, as I have the
lenses to use with them - a used F2 with a DE-1 finder (plain prism, which
is the best as the metered finders are becoming well nigh unrepairable) in
near mint condition, and a FM3A with a Nikkor 45mm f2.8 pancake, both boxed
and new. Both the bodies function 100% at all shutter speeds without a
battery, so it is low maintenance gear at that. I plan to shoot a lot more
film, primarily for B&W - portraits and abstracts for the most part, as two
shops have opened up here in Chennai to process and scan the film. Let's
see if it works out!

Cheers
Jayanand