Subject: [Leica] Americans and the flag...
From: dbirkey at reachbeyond.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 21:58:22 +0000

Where I come from in the US...  The flag represents freedom and liberty more
than anything....   We would obviously say that the more you love your
country... the more you love, respect, and display the flag...  For us it is
our national symbol...   This is also true for many countries in the
Americas.

It is also important to note that our national anthem tells a story that
revolves around the flag itself...  so that further elevates the flag in its
importance and stature in our culture...

To get this back on topic.....    Does Leica ever sell flags?   : )

Duane

Replies: Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Americans and the flag...)