Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2023 19:00:51 -0500

When we moved to the new house, I thought I would miss my mature flowering
shrubs and Adrene's garden just across the street. However, as a legacy
from the last owner, we have some lovely daylilies, and they make a
colorful display for weeks.   That show is almost over for the year, but I
wanted to give you a look at a pale beauty that her more colorful sisters
sometimes overshadow.  Your Friday Flower:

https://sonc.com/look/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/DSC03330web2.jpg

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>