Subject: [Leica] Barns of the Palouse
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 18:59:39 -0700

Another installment from the Palouse.? This time barns, both new and
old.? There are some famous round barns, but not close to where we were
this trip.? These are more traditional.? View them large if you can.

I'll single this one out.? It is by Washtucna and is unusual as it is a
double barn.? Two mirror image barns built close together.? I though it
was interesting from what I could see from the road.

Double Barn-5030.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at
N06/53014367478/in/album-72177720309360044/>

Then 6 more to the right. The rest are all close to Colfax or Steptoe.

Comments welcome.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson