Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week in New Jersey
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 16:00:06 +0200

I have a huge backlog with my photos, and the fact that I am travelling
again (I am writing this in Warsaw airport while waiting for my flight home)
does not make it easier. But anyway, I have finally posted my weekly blog
for the week in May when we had the joy of visiting our son and his wife and
pets in New Jersey, attending his graduation from the Columbia Business
School, and spend a week enjoying New York City together. This is the
longest blog I have posted this year, but well, it WAS an eventful week.
It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3986

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman