Subject: [Leica] New bicycle
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 09:09:50 -0700

Thanks for looking.? Yakima is on the dry side of Washington with 8.25
inches or 21cm of annual rain.?? A bit different from Seattle on the
other side.? One big secret.? Seattle does not really get that much
rain.? It just rains quite often.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] New bicycle)