Subject: [Leica] IMG: art in New York
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 23:35:37 +0200

Continuing with processing the wonderful memories from my trip to New
York/New Jersey in May, I now share with you a visit to two great art
institutions in New York. One of them (the first 22 photos) is world
famous?Museum of Modern Art?the other one I did not know about until I read
an article about it in the New York Times this spring: El Museo del Barrio
on 5th Ave. and 104th Street, an art gallery focusing on Latin, mainly
Puerto Rican art. It was a revelation, and it was truly wonderful to visit
there with my Puerto Rican wife and our son. A place that from now on is on
my agenda every time I visit New York.

A gallery of 48 images is here:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/NYC-art-May-2023/

Nathan