Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoboken
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 22:48:30 +0200

Since returning home from the US in late May, I have been extremely busy at
work and in general. This is why I have not posted much, and I am also
behind my viewing of the many excellent photos here. But now I am slowly
emerging, and I start with a walk along Washington Street, the main drag of
Hoboken, New Jersey. Hoboken is a lovely little town, with everything one
needs. My son lives in the neighbouring town of Weehawken, but most of the
services he needs to access are in Hoboken. And the utility boxes along
Washington Street (about 1 mile long) are beautifully decorated. So come for
a walk with me:

https://www.greatpix.eu/Travel/Hoboken/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman