Subject: [Leica] Pintos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 05:52:05 -0500

Those bean dinners were always a favorite when we visited the Delta.  Our
cornbread was fresh kernels in the bread and not jalapeno.  And in my case
it's not forgetting how to shell pecans as my grandmother had an orchid
surrounding the house so there were always pecans.

On Sun, Jun 11, 2023 at 10:00?PM Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>