Subject: [Leica] Some Film Shots
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 08:40:40 +0000

Used S cameras and lenses are relatively affordable, I rarely use the
remains of my M system these days?

john

From: LUG <lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org> on behalf of
Marty Deveney via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Date: Friday, 9 June 2023 at 04:09
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc: Marty Deveney <benedenia at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Some Film Shots
Indeed, among the very best manual focus SLRs ever.  The Leica S series
SLRs are just like a modernised digital R8 or 9 but they are priced into
unpopularity.  A shame, but they really are stellar user cameras.