Subject: [Leica] Some Film Shots
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 10:31:36 -0700

Like last fall, I brought my R8 on this trip.? Had a few 20 year old
Fujicolor 400 films in the freeze so thought I'd give them a try.? Part
of this trip was to deliver an M3 to someone in SoCal, so I shot half a
roll in the M3 on the way down then the last half in the R8 in
Yosemite.? I also had another film camera long, a Kodak Retina Type 118
from 1936.? I still have the film in that camera so will have to post
some later if they turn out.? Flaky shutter in that camera.

Here are a few shots with the R8 in Yosemite.? Reflection of Cathedral
Rock taken across the Merced river by the base of El Capitan.

Cathedral Rock Reflection-56 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/y/Cathedral+Rock+Reflection-56.jpg.html>

And a few views of Mt. Watkins over Mirror Lake

Mirror Lake-69 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/y/Mirror+Lake-69.jpg.html>

Mirror Lake-70 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/y/Mirror+Lake-70.jpg.html>

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Some Film Shots)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Some Film Shots)
Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] Some Film Shots)