Subject: [Leica] Comments on King Chareles' Coronation photos
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2023 14:10:01 +0930

The photos would have gone by wifi from the camera to a router to the
outlets immediately.  They would have been in the online editions while the
event was happening.  There is no time to adjust them, even if adjusting
them did meet standards.

Plus it's only photographers like us who care, everyone else is used to it.