Subject: [Leica] Playing with a Leica IIIF RD
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 00:03:14 +0200

Thank you Peter,

Of course I use lightmeter, a Gossen. I have used this film for the test
because it is very cheap and suitable for this purpose, the truth is that on
some other occasions (some time ago) I have already used this film and it
has always resulted in a glossy look, that's why I don't use it regularly.

Greetings to Olivier and regarding Malcolm I imagine he is already very old,
it is a pity not to have continuity of these great people.

Cheers
Lluis