Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 04:59:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week and possibly the next few weeks will be
working off my images from the LSI conference.  I had not picked up an M in
probably a year.  It is amazing what a different tool will do for your
focus.  The first two images are a reflection of going a bit over the top:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/unusual+perspective.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/the+eyes+are+on+you.jpg.html

The next two are from the first morning coming down the elevator to find no
caffeine yet available:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Coffe+deprevation+visions.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Coffe+deprevation+visions+II.jpg.html

This is a typical table arrangement while the speakers presented:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/table+stakes+at+a+LSI+event.jpg.html

Last for this week, it seems that all places will put up strange art in
interesting places.  This image is from a rather nice lowland park
reclaimed from a dump reclaimed from a farmstead:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Viking+tin+man+in+NJ.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don