Subject: [Leica] Leica lens quality as a forerunner to another "lens" race.
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 08:53:41 +0530

This is the same justification I use to buy relatively expensive watches. I
do recognise I am fooling myself, as I carry a smartphone with me all the
time and I do not need a watch at all - but buy them anyway as they give me
pleasure.

Luckily for me, as far as I am concerned, cameras and cars are just tools,
so I just buy what gets my job done.

To each his own!!! ?

Cheers
Jayanand