Subject: [Leica] Ken Carney Has Left The LUG
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:34:09 -0600

Sorry I am late to comment on Ken?s passing - I only receive the digest.

I first met Ken and Susan on the Alaskan Cruise that Ted Grant was going to
lead but declined after Irene died.

We had a very social time and were in touch for many years after. Ken?s
skill in printing was awesome and his

contributions to the LUG from Oklahoma  - along with Robert B's -
enlightening and enjoyable.

Requiesce in pace.

Howard