Subject: [Leica] Dusting off my trusty old M3 in London
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 14:51:28 +0100

Jasse,
Good shot from - as Lluis calls it - the Leica M3 Multichrome. I must
dust my one off, and run some film through it now that the sun is
appearing a bit more. Funnily enough, I remember that square well as I
worked in London for three months during the summer of 1974. I don't
remember the sculpture though. Time moves on relentlessly, of course.

Douglas