Subject: [Leica] Leica M240 -- Two Questions
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:27:17 +0100

> From: Jack Cane <jwcane at icloud.com>
> Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 15:10:12 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M240 -- Two Questions
> Thanks, Simon. Found the image file name just fine, but I still cannot
> find the method to choose the image _type_ [DNG or DNG + JPG].

That's puzzling.  On mine if I press the Set button, the menu that
comes up has ISO, then White Balance, and the next one down
is File Format which allows you to select DNG or JPG or a combination
of the two.  Does yours not bring up the same options?
Maybe it's on a different firmware version?

Regards,
Simon.

Replies: Reply from jwcane at icloud.com (Jack Cane) ([Leica] Leica M240 -- Two Questions)