Subject: [Leica] It is nice to have 45 or 48 MP to work with
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 11:17:54 -0700

Here are two pairs of shots, one with my Q2 and the other with the
Nikon.? The pairs of shots consist of one that is almost full frame and
the other that is a very tight crop to show a small detail in the
original.? Never could have done that with my Nikon D750 for two reasons
(lens not as sharp and "only" 24MP).

For the first pair here are two from the Q2.? I deliberately made this
high key as the sky was overcast and bright. First shot is almost full
frame.

Carlsbad Flower Field-1001548.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/52814176353/in/dateposted/>

Second shot is a tight crop of a part of the frame on the left side.

Carlsbad Flower Field-1001548-2.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/52814134515/in/photostream/>

Next pair is from the Nikon Z7ii.? First shot is almost full frame.

Carlsbad Flower Field-3694.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/52813918144/in/dateposted/>

Second shot is a tight crop of the flower petals.

Carlsbad Flower Field-3694-2.jpg | Aram Langhans | Flickr
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24330215 at N06/52813918179/in/photostream/>

Comments welcome.

Aram

--