Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 18:33:50 -0700

Thanks for looking, Don. There are some pictures from Austin, but just of a
Passover seder and my cousins, honorary cousins, and 90-something aunts.
Those will come later
  We did hardly any touring, it was all about family. We did take a couple
of walks on Lady Bird Lake. It's probably better I didn't have a camera with
me on those walks, or I might have been oblivious to the poison ivy patches.
 :-) We also saw some beautiful Cedar Waxwings getting drunk on mulberries.