Subject: [Leica] Latest driveby photos
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 14:45:55 -0700

Another trip another opportunity to fight boredom while my wife is
driving.? This time I thought I would try longer exposures, thanks to
Nathan and a link he sent me from a friend.

The first two are not that long as it was pretty bright out. About 1
second ISO 50 f/22.? Taken heading south on I-5 around Mt. Shasta in
Northern California.

Driveby Shooting Long Exposure-3653 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/Driveby+Shooting+Long+Exposure-3653.jpg.html>

Driveby Shooting Long Exposure-3656 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/Driveby+Shooting+Long+Exposure-3656.jpg.html>

The next two are more directly related to Nathan's friend's 1 kilometer
photos where he took a 60 second shot moving at 60KPH. These are around
30 seconds moving at about 65MPH, so about 0.6 kilometer photos.? Set my
tripod up in front of me and shot away. Also in I-5 but further south
going through Redding.

Driveby Shooting Long Exposure-3669 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/Driveby+Shooting+Long+Exposure-3669.jpg.html>

Driveby Shooting Long Exposure-3671 (leica-users.org)
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/S23/Driveby+Shooting+Long+Exposure-3671.jpg.html>

Comments welcome.? Interesting or waste of time?? (at least I was not
bored and no film was destroyed in the taking of these photos)

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher