Subject: [Leica] Apple Orchards
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 19:31:56 -0700

Thanks.? Have you tried a new variety called Cosmic Crisp?? Not sure how
widely it is available yet.? It was developed at Washington State
University and became commercial about 4 years ago.? If you can find it
you should try it.? It is an amazing apple.? Way better than Honeycrisp
in my opinion.

Unlike other apple varieties, these are picked then cold? stored for a
few months to develop a sweeter flavor before released to market,
especially if they are grown in warmer areas.

Aram