Subject: [Leica] IMG: Semana Santa in Seville, 19 years ago
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 15:14:06 +0200

Easter is a major holiday here in Spain, and most people, including me, have
5 days off, from Thursday through Monday. I went to see the processions in
Alicante yesterday, and will go again this evening and on Sunday, and the
pictures will be posted in due course. But it is also a good moment to
recall my first Semana Santa, in 2004 in Seville, during the year when I was
commuting from Amsterdam to Seville every week. In those days I was shooting
with two Leica CLs, one loaded with slide film and one with B&W. Sometimes I
would have a 3rd CL body, loaded with high-speed film. Have a look:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman