Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 05:03:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is a collection of B&W portraits.  We begin
with a very content man in the rain:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/happy+for+the+rain.jpg.html

Next we have my neighbor keeping some mosquito sticks aflame to keep a
block gathering from being swarmed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/keeping+the+flame+alive.jpg.html

This mother was doing a great job getting her young son to both eat and be
entertained:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/mother+and+child.jpg.html

Another neighbor humoring me with the rim light:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/out+on+the+patio.jpg.html

This was in the Admiral NImitz war in the Pacific museum in
Fredericksburg TX.  If you make it to central TX this is an excellent
balanced view of the Pacific theatre:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Turmoil+Seeds+of+Conflict.jpg.html

This grandmother was observing some of the children out playing that you
have seen in prior weeks.  She wasn't especially amused:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/grandmother_s+look.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don