Subject: [Leica] Norway
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 16:14:36 -0700

Hi Richard,
Pretty tough question. Certainly depends on what you like to photograph.
I chose winter because the snow, blue glacial water, and lovely red and
yellow structures were a color palette I couldn?t resist as an addicted
landscaper. But you always run the chance of terrible weather.
I was in Northern Norway. Let me know if you?d like to know more about that
area and time of year just email me offline.
Bob