Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wayback Photo - President Lyndon Johnson's Motorcade 1964
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 01:13:43 -0600

I made a scan of this shot of President Lyndon B. Johnson's 1964 election
campaign motorcade on Milwaukee's south side.  In the car with LBJ are Rep.
Clement Zablocki and Senator William Proxmire. To get this picture I
skipped school (for the only time) long enough to make my way a few blocks
from my high school to where the motorcade was scheduled. I used my focal
plane-shuttered Foth Derby 3x4 with 50mm f/3.5 Foth Anastigmat and 127
Verichrome Pan film.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/The+Sixties/19641030_MR_HIST_LBJ.jpg.html

Can be viewed large (I'm amazed at the detail from the small '64 drugstore
print).

--
Alan

(Retired)