Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/2/2023: explaining the past (and a proper Leica film photo too)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 09:57:32 +0000

Wow, you have rain in Alicante? But I guess that's why we can't get our
tomatoes from Spain and Morocco at the moment.

Very much like the picture I wonder what she makes of it, or will do in
the future. Great shot.

I guess Mussolini's planes were flying out of the Balearics. Would love
to hear why it took so long to put in place.

Peter