Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 05:00:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  Last week I made some comments to Lluis about harsh
light.  This week brings a few images from Key West that had challenging
lighting.  First is a pier in the morning:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/distance+and+appeal+of+ocean_001.jpg.html

The next two are of a hammock on some Asian influenced sand:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Hammock+study+1.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Hammock+study+2.jpg.html

While walking about I happened on this fellow who repurposed a very heavy
mahogany door into a bench:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/turning+a+mahogany+door+into+a+bench.jpg.html

This is the centerpiece of the Battleship Maine memorial inside a cemetery:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Battleship+Maine+memorial.jpg.html

All the best.
--
Don