Subject: [Leica] Laos
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 10:23:14 -0800

About 1/3 the way through.? These are outstanding.? The colors are nice,
but those taken with the Monochrom are amazing.? Such tones and
details.? Once again you prove you are a master.? Thanks for showing and
I will get back to the rest of them after I finish my taxes.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Laos)