Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 04:51:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  The next two images are heavily influenced by Georgia
O'Keefe; both her museum in Santa Fe and a stack of art books I have
collected:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/double+your+pleasure+double+the+fun.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/early+blooming+showoff.jpg.html

If Weston can send his family out to buy peppers I can look at my wife's
tomatoes in the sink after being washed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/drying+in+the+sink.jpg.html

On the way to a park near St. Edwards University I noticed my neighbors
bamboo was coming back:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/patterns+and+texture+with+green+afterthought.jpg.html

This was seen in a lot that was waiting it's new building:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/showoff.jpg.html

Finally at the park I photographed this just before a chef collected the
fruit for his signature jelly:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/survival+food+or+great+jelly.jpg.html

All the best.

--