Subject: [Leica] The Eye Contact Portraits
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 08:21:41 +0530

Hire an editor/curator to do it for you - they are dispassionate, look at
the photographs without the emotion we would have, and generally do a fine
job. They also have a feel for which images are commercially viable. and
which are not.

There are online tutorials available on sites like Kelby One that teach the
principles of editing and curating images

Cheers
Jayanand