Subject: [Leica] The Eye Contact Portraits
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:18:55 -0800

Hi Tina,

These are really fine. All of them. I wonder if you or your contacts have
any connections to fine photo book publishing
because there really is a wonderful book of portraits there.

I?m looking forward to seeing more.

Howard.

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] The Eye Contact Portraits)