Subject: [Leica] Master index to LUG finally updated for 2023
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 00:41:00 +0000

Ah yes, Brian, those problems all of us run in to regularly as we edge
forward on our timeline.

Well done done on getting that done - and doing so for all of us. We all
forget just how much time saving minutes on a computer can take up.

I have delayed migrating all my stuff on my Windows 10 pc to my new (as
in November '22) Windows 11 pc for all the reasons you've just outlined
- and, of course, laziness. I appreciate your work as I'm sure everyone
else on the LUG does too.

I'll have to knuckle down to fixing my own issue soon, as my pc is
taking about 15-20 mins to start up in the morning.? I reckon the hard
drive is expiring. Tomorrow is another day and I better start the job,
rather than let another day pass. It'll be interesting to discover what
peripheries and programs don't like Windows 11.

Douglas