Subject: [Leica] Birds Week 12/Pt 1
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:22:11 +0100

That Bald Eagle is an impressive bird, Ric.
We have the human version of that over here in Ireland in the form of
your President Biden who's certainly dispelling the sobriquet "Sleepy
Joe". I was going to go into the city centre yesterday to see, and try
and take a photo of the 80 year old buzz bomb, but couldn't. In the
immortal words of Harold Macmillan "Events, dear boy, events".

Douglas