Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 04:52:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week is mostly in the Travis Heights neighborhood
which is south of Lady Bird Lake and East of Congress.  While pricing is
near Palo Alto levels the eccentricity is typically Austin.  So we start
with a fill in wish list:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Before+I+die.jpg.html

This one needs to be blown up.  For the parents(grandparents) with
proficient readers in the house you are familiar with these magnetic words
you can free associate with:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/community+message+board.jpg.html

This seemed a very good use of a light string:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Love+Wins+in+lights.jpg.html

Property taxes are pretty high(highest in Texas) and previously informal
now promoted is the use of Accessory Dwelling Units or ADU's.  This one was
decorated:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/converted+garage.jpg.html

I found this in an obscure food truck park:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/magic+matcha.jpg.html

I will end this week with a street scene in San Antonio:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/San+Antonio+street+scene.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don