Subject: [Leica] Iran Portraits
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 11:40:16 -0800

Thanks, Tina, for overwhelming me with fantastic images.? Good thing I
have some time on a rainy day here in Yakima.? Once again you prove to
be the master of taking meaningful and enjoyable portraits and showing
me places I will never get to see in person.? Keep them coming and I
will try to keep up.

Arm

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Iran Portraits)