Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 04:26:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week is still in the Seattle area although the
first images are from an island tour via the marvelous ferries operating in
the sound.  The first image is a pair of trees joining together:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/joining+together+in+haromony.jpg.html

Below a water reservoir a work crew busied itself with removing trees in
mass:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/oblivious+to+the+deestruction.jpg.html

Coming from a semi-desert I always like to look up when in the NW US:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/pacific+NW+suburban+street+looking+up.jpg.html

I have spent most of my life in places where the wind blows continuously,
 it was pleasant to see this pond so still:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/pond+view+without+a+breeze.jpg.html

This stump was still participating in the forest ecosphere:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/still+participating+in+the+forest+ecosphere.jpg.html

Camouflaging a utility cover:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/warm+tones+under+the+conifers.jpg.html

All the best.