Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 05:20:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  This week is again from the Seattle surrounds.  The
first is a tree on Union Street that was impressively red.  I have used
this tree before:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/warm+tones+under+cool.jpg.html

A tree lurking over a house on 20th and Pine:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/naturally+shapely.jpg.html

I liked the reaching up to the sun:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/sunstar+with+clipped+branch.jpg.html

A glade near the old reservoir around Capitol Hill district:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/Seattle+glade.jpg.html

Hanging down over the sidewalk screaming "take my picture":

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/red+veins.jpg.html

Walking away from the reservoir past the playground this tree seemed like
it wanted to grab a miscreant child:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/reaching+out+in+the+pacific+NW.jpg.html

All the best.

Don