Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram - Microscope
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 17:16:33 -0800

Ha.? Good eye.? The first slim B+W filter I bought had no front threads
for a cap and came with a bad slip on plastic cap that would never stay
on.? I searched around and found that the Series 1 metal cap with felt
inside worked well and held on.? I have searched for years and have
managed to find two of them.? Newer filters have threads but I like the
tight fit of the Series 1 caps.

Aram