Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 05:00:00 -0600

Greetings to all.  The first images are from a way back visit to a museum
in Cartersville GA.  We were there looking at an Ansel Adams and friends
exhibit which was very well curated.  While at the museum we toured
around.  This image is from a statue in the entryway looking up at the dome:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/entry+dome+dominance.jpg.html

I'm not sure why this man was taking a break from the exhibits:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/taking+a+break+from+the+museum.jpg.html

This is rural GA so patriotism runs deep:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/definately+American+horse.jpg.html

Now for something completely different, this gentleman was gliding near my
house:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/peace+and+skeleton.jpg.html

I liked the effect of the blue granite and the water runoff:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Stone+in+stream.jpg.html

This is back in north GA in Gibbs gardens late in the daffodil mania:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Monday+Misc/Boy+in+daffodils.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don