Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:45:24 +0100

This was the last week at work in 2022, and the week of the winter solstice
and Christmas. We celebrated alone for the first time in many years, but it
was OK. I did a lot of cycling, taking advantage of nice weather, and also
attended a choir performance, had some fun at the office, and generally
enjoyed the week. It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3846
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3846>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.frozenlight.eu

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: solstice and Christmas)