Subject: [Leica] IMG: This morning's shock
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 22:33:08 +0000

Science never breaks bad news gently.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/CoVid+Test+x+2.jpg.html

iPhone 5S

Had been in hospital this day last week and was kept in overnight, so I
suspect that was where I got infected, despite wearing a mask at all
times. The damn thing has leapt up from a dormant obscurity and is
infecting all around it.
When I was in the small local hospital A&E, there were medics rushing
around in full PPE and it transpired that three of the five sealable
assessment units had CoVid cases in them, and they were quite bad. A
doctor friend of mine informed me that the hospital cases were mainly
non jabbed hold outs.
Luckily, I have my five shots so this thing should be mild. That said,
I'll find out soon enough.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: This morning's shock)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: This morning's shock)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: This morning's shock)
Reply from ric at CartersXRd.net (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: This morning's shock)