Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan¡s PAW 50: we slow down for the holidays
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 21:21:20 +0100

Mid-December is a time when the approaching holidays exert more and more
influence on our daily life. The city is decorated, nativity scenes are
everywhere, at work there are various lunches and other end-of-year events,
etc. But other things stay the same: I continued cycling every day, and we
got together with friends as we usually do on weekends. Slices of Alicante
life here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3841

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman