Subject: [Leica] The Storm
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 11:29:22 -0500

It was 7 degrees Fahrenheit in York, SC, yesterday morning.  We are
definitely not used to temperatures like that in South Carolina!!  This
morning it was 9 degrees.  It hasn't been above freezing since Thursday.
Our pond froze over!

We are staying by the fireplace in the basement.  My Aga keeps the kitchen
nice and warm, though.

Merry Christmas and everything else!!

Tina